If you’re reading these guidelines, then that probably means that you have some interest in contributing content to our blog. For that we are extremely flattered and appreciative.
Before we, or you, get too excited though we want to make sure to clearly communicate what we will and will not accept as content for this blog.
Please read the following guest post guidelines below.
If your content or content idea meets 100% of the guidelines, then we would absolutely love to speak with you and possibly feature your content. And if not, then we ask that you please not inquire with us about posting your content as such inquiries will be ignored.
Guidelines for All Contributed Content
For guest content to be considered on RealEstateMarketingBlog.org, the content must….
- Be specific to online marketing and/or web and mobile design and development tips, news, advice, observations, case studies or events for real estate agents and brokers.
- Be at least 1500 words and very detailed in nature with properly cited sources. We may consider shorter posts if the quality and subject matter is appealing enough, but it is rare.
- Not aggressively pitch or sell a single product or service. Product / service comparisons and roundups are acceptable.
- Be delivered as a Google Doc for easy collaboration and sharing
- Not regurgitate content of an existing post on our blog
Examples of article topics we would accept:
- How Realtors Can Generate Leads with Instagram
- The Best WordPress Themes for Real Estate Brokers
Examples of article topics we would not accept:
- 10 Tips for Home Buyers
- How to Make Money from Real Estate Investing
So, do you have a content idea that meets our guidelines above and want to have it featured on our blog that has over 145k Twitter followers and 45k email subscribers?
If so, contact us today!